-Credit Scores Down To 560-100% Financing. No Money Down.-Loan Amounts Available Above $424,100-No Private Mortgage Insurance-Available to any Service Members, Veterans, and Eligible Surviving Spouse-Guaranteed by the VA-Eligible For Military members who served 90 days on active duty during wartime or 181 days during peacetime-Eligible For Members of the National Guard or Reserves who served for six years-Eligible For Spouses of service members who died in the line of duty
- Texas VA Loan:
- Designed to offer long-term financing to American veterans, VA mortgage loans are issued by federally qualified lenders and are guaranteed by the U.S. Veterans Administration. The VA determines eligibility and issues a certificate to qualifying applicants to submit to their mortgage lender of choice. It is generally easier to qualify for a VA loan than conventional loans.Here’s how it works:
- 100% financing without private mortgage insurance or 20% second mortgage.
- A VA funding fee of 0 to 3.3% (this fee may be financed) of the loan amount is paid to the VA.
- When purchasing a home, veterans may borrow up to 100% of the sales price or reasonable value of the home, whichever is less.
- When refinancing a home, veterans may borrow up to 90% of reasonable value in order to refinance where state law allows.
Apply for a VA Loan with a VA Qualified Lender.